[Matroska-general] Re: [xine-user] Re: Matroska

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Mon Aug 18 03:41:04 CEST 2003

James Courtier-Dutton wrote:

> There is an easy solutuon to that.
> Simply create the matroska.sf.net web pages as a redirector to the
> correct page.
> The search engines will soon stop going to sf.net and come directly to
> your page.

That was done long ago, and matroska.sf.net will forward to matroska.org
already since that time, but http://sf.net/projects/matroska is still up
and will show outdated info, until they finally agree to delete the
project from their server, as per our request. And again, good search
engines will give you the new pages already, only bad engines return the
old project page still ....