[Matroska-general] OSX playback should work

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Aug 1 21:30:23 CEST 2003

Liisachan wrote:
>> As i posted this news to my webpage,
>> one of my readers tested it and reported this:
>>
>> http://ccm.sherry.jp/cgi-bin/libroverde/libroverde.cgi/?08012143
>> saying:
>>
>> <quote>
>> WOW! Matroska does play successfully on Mac!!

Yes it does play the MP3 ones. But it failed for the one with MP3 and
Vorbis, audio behind play very very fast (the whole movie in 5s) and
then the video plays normally, silently...
Anyway it's already a good move for a beta thing.

VLC also has some problems with Matroska files on OSX. Not enough CPU ?
But it plays too. All in sync, of course.