[Matroska-general] [Fwd: RE: Free, open standard / open source audio/video container format 'MATROSKA' , to be used in the new Chinese AVS multimedia standard ?]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Aug 1 14:31:03 CEST 2003

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Free, open standard / open source audio/video container
format 'MATROSKA' , to be used in the new Chinese AVS multimedia standard ?
Date: 	Fri, 1 Aug 2003 19:23:40 +0800
From: 	Yan Lu <ylu at jdl.ac.cn>
CC: 	<robux4 at matroska.org>, <cyrius at matroska.org>, <mosu at matroska.org>,
<jcsston at matroska.org>, "'John Cannon'" <spyder at matroska.org>,
<pamel at matroska.org>, "'Tiejun Huang \(黄铁军\)'" <tjhuang at jdl.ac.cn>

Hi,

Thanks for your interests in the AVS standard of China under
development. I will be happy to visit your homepage, and then keep the
AVS workgroup informed of your perspective contributions. Well, please
notice that at the moment we are developing only the source coding
standard targeting at the HDTV and HD-VD.

Anyway, thanks again for your information.

Best Regards,
Yan Lu