[Matroska-devel] recorded in chrome webm file is not playing

Hrant Hayrapetyan hhro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 08:54:08 CEST 2021

hidear matroska developerI have an issue with webm matroska file, please help me.I have tried different players, converters, ffmag but error everywhere, cant read EBML and so.
Only hope on you.
I have an audio file (1.webm attached) that was recorded in Chrome from stream and it is not readable by players and converters.From same website I have recorded another audio file (a.webm) in Firefox and it is working fine.Both files are webm, mka, matroshka files, encoding - opus.
please, if it is possible, fix the 1.webm
thanksHrant