[Matroska-devel] Informations about file .mkv

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Fri May 26 13:48:54 CEST 2017

This entirely depends on the player you are using, not Matroska itself. I
don't know the Android API to play videos but if you use the VLC SDK on
Android it's possible to set the preferred language using a "command-line"
option (that you set when you create you VLC instance):
"--sub-language=<your language>"