[Matroska-devel] Informations about file .mkv

Gruenke,Matt mgruenke at Tycoint.com
Thu May 25 21:17:46 CEST 2017

Does it need to be any MKV file, or can you restrict it to WebM?  The reason I ask is that I expect you’ll find much better support for WebM, on Android.

Matt

From: Matroska-devel [mailto:matroska-devel-bounces at lists.matroska.org] On Behalf Of guillaume.le.devin at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 14:56
To: matroska-devel at lists.matroska.org
Subject: [Matroska-devel] Informations about file .mkv

Hello,

At first, I will you to say you ; « Thank you for your work and time you spend in this.

I work in an association in France and we need to create an Android application.
This application must to launch a file .mkv with a few audio languages.
But the first language must change if the user choose in this application another language.

Is it possible to change the language by the application before wathing the video ?

Thank you very much for your time and answer.

Best regard,

Guillaume ME DEVIN

[Image removed by sender.]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avast.com_sig-2Demail-3Futm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fsource-3Dlink-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsig-2Demail-26utm-5Fcontent-3Demailclient&d=DwMFaQ&c=0YGvTs3tT-VMy8_v51yLDw&r=VhIBU6ncUQoMafVUqG8TjKbuDohjXo_1oEvOBKGy_DA&m=feqX7ig9S6hx2MkiQS3onTfpncP7oD1Y6meA8ZwDa8k&s=cZfBG3WbKFHwzh8qLzhVOMwKHsSu9IJqMNVdERwQpQQ&e=>

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avast.com_sig-2Demail-3Futm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fsource-3Dlink-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsig-2Demail-26utm-5Fcontent-3Demailclient&d=DwMFaQ&c=0YGvTs3tT-VMy8_v51yLDw&r=VhIBU6ncUQoMafVUqG8TjKbuDohjXo_1oEvOBKGy_DA&m=feqX7ig9S6hx2MkiQS3onTfpncP7oD1Y6meA8ZwDa8k&s=cZfBG3WbKFHwzh8qLzhVOMwKHsSu9IJqMNVdERwQpQQ&e=>

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.