[Matroska-devel] Informations about file .mkv

guillaume.le.devin at gmail.com guillaume.le.devin at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:56:13 CEST 2017

Hello,

At first, I will you to say you ; « Thank you for your work and time you spend in this.

I work in an association in France and we need to create an Android application.
This application must to launch a file .mkv with a few audio languages.
But the first language must change if the user choose in this application another language.

Is it possible to change the language by the application before wathing the video ?

Thank you very much for your time and answer.

Best regard,

Guillaume ME DEVIN

---