[Matroska-devel] extra fields in SRT format

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Feb 24 20:42:32 CET 2017

Hey,

> I am wondering if there has been any discussion of the SRT format
> allowing for extra fields.  I am modifying a Gstreamer element so that
> it might also check each SRT entry for a fade-in/fade-out effect
> duration.

I don't think this has ever been discussed.

> I apologize if this has already been discussed here.  I would check the
> archives directly for this but they are not searchable

You can easily search the mailing list archives with Google or any other
web search that provides a way to limit search results to certain
domains. For example:

• Searching all archives:
  https://www.google.de/search?q=site%3Alists.matroska.org+srt

• Searching in the devel list only: