[Matroska-devel] extra fields in SRT format

Lawrence Siden lsiden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:23:08 CET 2017

I am wondering if there has been any discussion of the SRT format allowing
for extra fields.  I am modifying a Gstreamer element so that it might also
check each SRT entry for a fade-in/fade-out effect duration.

I apologize if this has already been discussed here.  I would check the
archives directly for this but they are not searchable and I don't care to
download and search each month's archive separately.

-Larry Siden, http://plus.google.com/+LarrySiden