[Matroska-devel] MVC base view: left or right eye

Moritz Bunkus via Matroska-devel matroska-devel at lists.matroska.org
Mon Jan 25 12:36:57 CET 2016

Hey,

> Its a single track, but none of the stereomode values would seem to be
> a "perfect" fit, 13/14 coming the closest, but its not actually
> "laced", just two encoded views in the same packet.

Then values 13/14 are the right ones. Don't think of interlacing. Values
13/14 do not mean that first one line from the left eye is encoded, then
one line from the right eye, then one from the left etc. Instead they're
supposed to mean exactly what we have in this situation: first the whole
frame for one eye, then the whole frame for the other eye, but both
within the same Matroska block.

Kind regards,
mosu