[Matroska-devel] Frame forwarding problem

Francisco Pablo Decuzzi fpdecuzzi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:20:24 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

 I'm using Jebml in java and I have a little problem. I'm streaming VP8
data from Chrome, I'm using the screen sharing functionality across WebRtc.
When I get the info I process it and put the frames with the
MatroskaFileWriter. When I close the MatroskaFileWriter I get the video and
it is working fine, but I can'f forward on it.
Could you give a hand?, with this e-mail I send you a compressed file (I
changed the extesion to "zip2" but is a zip) with the code of jebml that I
downloaded from github. I added a simple test in MatroskaFileWriterTest
called *webrtcFramesToMatoskaFile* in which there is the way I'm writing
the frames in the matroska file. Could you give it a look and tell me if
you see something wrong?

Thanks for all guy, if you could give a help it will be great, I don`t know
what more todo do.

Regards

Francisco