[Matroska-devel] Proposing new elements

Dave Rice dave at dericed.com
Tue Nov 24 21:08:59 CET 2015

> On Nov 24, 2015, at 2:52 PM, Frank Galligan <frankgalligan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I want to propose some new elements related to colour format. Should I post them here or on an IETF list?

The IETF list is fairly new and I think many developers here may not yet be on the IETF list yet. Since it's a transitional period I'd suggest posting them to the CELLAR IETF list but cc this list. For those who haven't signed up to the CELLAR working group mailing list yet, please see https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/charter/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/charter/>.
Best Regards,
Dave Rice