[Matroska-devel] Matroska time code calculation issue.

Raju Kumar rajukumar.ram at dexceldesigns.com
Fri Nov 20 06:15:41 CET 2015

Dear matroska,

I'm newbie in splitting video file which contains matroska media
container, Initialize/update cluster & block timecode in second splitted
file as mentioned. but still generated output file is not playable.

The seekbar of VLC media player start & reach to end, however
audio/video not working,

Waiting for your valuable response, suggest me how can i achieve this?
please help me out to resolve timecode calculation issue?Appriciate if
some one can share sample code to understand the same.

Thanks & Regards
Raju Kumar Ram