[Matroska-devel] [Patches] Portability, support for CloudABI, etc.

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Nov 18 22:53:55 CET 2015

Hey,

> And of course I overlooked that libmatroska uses libebml's build date
> string. Attached is an updated diff.

:)

Anyway, I don't really like that the two strings are removed from the
header files. No, that wouldn't break the ABI but the API, and I'd like
to keep both intact in order not to cause compilation failures. I have
no problems setting the string to "unknown" or something similar ("not
available"?) unconditionally, though, so that should keep both ABI and
API compatibility while gaining determinism.

Kind regards,
mosu