[Matroska-devel] matroska.org redirecting to HTTPS without a valid cert

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Nov 18 22:33:11 CET 2015

Hey,

> It looks like there was a recent change to the website. It now tries
> to 301 redirect to HTTPS:

Thanks for notifying us. That was my fault. Earlier today I've made some
changes to nginx's configuration for bunkus.org which frelled up the
matroska.org configuration, too. Should work again now.

At the moment we don't have a certificate for matroska.org yet. I was
thinking about getting one, but as it's not really pressing I wanted to
wait for the letsencrypt.org initiative to enter public beta and get one
from them.

Kind regards,
mosu