[Matroska-devel] mkv standardization and documentation

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Sat May 2 19:07:47 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> > Sounds okay for us. We can email Martin (I see his email here:
> >
> http://lists.matroska.org/pipermail/matroska-devel/2004-February/001476.html
> > <
> http://lists.matroska.org/pipermail/matroska-devel/2004-February/001476.html
> >,
> > but does anyone have a more recent one?)
>
> I haven't had anything to do with him since then.
>
> > and request a copyright transfer to CoreCodec.
>
> No, not CoreCodec. CoreCodec has nothing to do with either EBML or
> Matroska anymore.
>
> @Steve, can you please give some details about the official name and
> address of the Matroska non-profit you've founded? That organization
> would be the best copyright holder for those things in my opinion.

Sure, you're part of it too ;)
The Matroska non-profit association is declared in France and currently
resides at this address, as of january 2014:

Matroska
1 Allee Elise Deroche
H2-104
31400 Toulouse
France

The association official number is *W313015023*

--
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman