[Matroska-devel] EBML spec component for review - Abstract

Austin Coté Williams sporks5000 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:55:52 CEST 2015

I feel that in this context, "manipulate" has a stronger implication of
"rearrange in order to make the data more efficient to parse", while
"modify" implies "make changes to the actual content" - which I don't
believe is the intent.

Also, would it be possible to replace "all sorts of" with something that
sounds more professional and less nebulous? Perhaps "numerous types of", or
"a potentially unlimited variety of". I'm not sure that either of these
replacements really achieve the desired result, but I feel that there has
to be something more definable than "all sorts of".

-Austin C. Williams