[Matroska-devel] mkv standardization and documentation

Erik Piil piil.erik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:07:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

Per this discussion, I broke down the differences between the current
Matroska EBML spec and the earlier EBML RFC Draft [see here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16aLcqahJrRneG1eXLfGKboFnzO9-q4I45x195pFySRw/edit?usp=sharing].
I’ll begin posting one thread per spec component tonight for discussion
with the list.

Best,

Erik