[Matroska-devel] Corrupt files

celeri.nathalie at gmail.com celeri.nathalie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:38:04 CEST 2014

To whom it may concern
 I have an external hard drive with hundread movies and tv shows in all formats. I downloaded a movie from a reputable sorce whiwh was mkv foŕmat. Somehow, all my movies wont play direct to my tv  or a hdmi converter box from hard drive to tv. All i get now is a black screen and a watermark saying, " 300mb united team sunmenghao". My question is how can i reverse, delete , resotre all my foŕmats back to watchable programs? I cant find a reputable mkv codec file to make my movies watchable.
 Thank you for your time.
Nat
Envoyé de mon iPad