[Matroska-devel] Opus in Matroksa Cont.

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri May 24 22:49:47 CEST 2013

Hey,

unless I'm mistaken this doesn't give us sample accuracy for the
default timecode scale value (just like in the old days). I thought
the idea was to have the preroll field achieve sample precision. So we
need to lower timecode scale accordingly. But if we do that we don't
need any new timecode scale numerator/denominator as it doesn't give
us anything a low timecode scale value cannot give us with our current
system.

I may very well be mistaken here, but if I am I'd appreciate some
concrete examples 'cause my head's spinning at the moment ;)

Kind regards,
mosu