[Matroska-devel] MKV Fil Playing with Windows Media Player

info at aplombtechnology.com info at aplombtechnology.com
Wed May 1 13:05:49 CEST 2013

Dear Sir,

How are you ?

I download the Combine Codec install it on my system.

I also download K Lite Codec and install it.

While playing MKV File its not playing smoothly in Windows Media Player, Audio is stuck and video is playing in very slow motion.

But In FFDSHOW decoder when we Uncheck the MIXER option it will play video smoothly but Audio gone.

The same video file we tested in VLC and Media Player Classic Home Cinema and its working perfectly.

My problem is that i am developing one application in which some mkv file is running but some with the above mention problem

I created graph with GraphEdit and it will perferctly work with the same video file which gives me problem while i using the same programming for.

I test the same thing in two system with Windows XP SP3, RAM 2 GB, and Nvidia chipset Graphics cards.

My development language is VB.Net / VS 2008.

Any help or support would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jesika.