[Matroska-devel] Mappings for HEVC/H.265 in Matroska

Aaron Robinson Aaron.Robinson at rovicorp.com
Mon Jun 10 20:33:46 CEST 2013

The CodecPrivate structure was copied directly from mpeg4_p10.cpp, but with the addition of VPS list. It seemed logical coming from that perspective. I haven't seen how it's done in HEVC-in-MP4, but if you're generally in agreement it should be done that way, I don't have any particular issue with it. Btw, I don't think the information Jerome mentioned is missing, it's in the VPS list. However, if HEVC-in-MP4 puts it in a separate header for ease of parsing, that's understandable and I don't have any argument against it.