[Matroska-devel] HEVC in mkvtoolnix

Jason Braness Jason.Braness at rovicorp.com
Tue Jun 4 22:24:44 CEST 2013

Thanks for your response, Moritz! My email last night was our first effort to reach out to see how to join the discussion on how to add HEVC to MKV. Thanks for the invitation to the Matroska dev list. We're very excited to hear what the community has to say and so we'll publish a proposal on how HEVC could be stored in MKV along with some tools to play with there. The goal is to spark conversation, get some solid feedback from a community with deep video expertise and hopefully get some tools to play with through this process.

We will submit our proposal to the discussion on the matroska developer thread.  Look forward to continued discussions.

Thanks,
Jason