[Matroska-devel] Suggestion

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Sat Jan 12 15:21:21 CET 2013

The proper way to do this would be to use the country code in addition of
the language. So that would be fre-ca in your case. Unfortunately it's not
supported by the current spec so programs that handle the language may not
understand it. We should put that in a future version of Matroska.

--
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman