[Matroska-devel] PGS subtitle questions

John Stebbins stebbins at jetheaddev.com
Tue Nov 6 09:59:53 CET 2012

On 11/06/2012 09:07 AM, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM, John Stebbins <stebbins at jetheaddev.com> wrote:
>
>> It's coded pixels size.
> Alright, then we would indeed need some kind of information how to
> scale it perfectly.
>
> I'm pretty busy until the weekend and will reply then.

Cool.  My user is satisfied that his main problem isn't a HandBrake bug
and is a problem with VLC.  I'll probably have a look at VLC to see how
they are rendering PGS.  I'll need a testbed to check the decode and
render side of things when you come up with a scheme that you like. So I
might as well fix VLC in the process :p

I'm available to try things out as time permits.