[Matroska-devel] Problem creating an infinite size segment with libmatroska

Markus Goetz markus at woboq.com
Sat Mar 31 12:19:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

My goal is to write a small application that creates a straming MKV.

However I am having problems creating an infinite size KaxSegment.
I played around with WriteHead, SegmentSize, SetSizeInfinite etc..

I'm expecting to get 18 53 80 67 ff in my stream, but I only get 18 53
80 67 80 (or a variation of that for different values for SizeLength,
but always size 0 instead of all bits set).

Can someone post a small snippet that does what I want to achieve?

thanks a lot,
Markus