[Matroska-devel] MKVmerge - demux DTS

pepa pba.peeters at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 21:54:50 CET 2012

After demux a DTS track out of a MKV video with MKVMerge, the video is
pixelated on TV.  On PC with VLC player everything is OK.
Strange because the original MKV is muxed with MKVMerge 5.8.0.  And also my
demuxed video.  The original MKV is playing well on TV
I compared the both MKV with mediainfo and also with MKVinfo but no difference.
Can someone give me a explanation why ?  My mediaplayer on TV is twonkyclient.
So the twonkyclient is working well with the original MKV but not with de
demuxed MKV.
Thanks