[Matroska-devel] requesting "AvgTimePerFrame" or "FieldRate" header field

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Dec 15 17:45:46 CET 2012

Hey,

BTW, I found the place in my source code in which the
num_units_per_tick/time_unit is multiplied with 2 for progressive
frames ;) So yeah I'm good now.

Ok then, let's try working on the wording the new element. What about this:

> AvgFrameDisplayDuration -- Average duration a full video frame is displayed before deinterlacing and inverse telecine processes are applied(*)

We should also write up something way more elaborate in the section
pointed to by (*), though I'm not so sure I'm the one to make the
first proposal for said text. Could you do that, Mathias?

Kind regards,
mosu