[Matroska-devel] Muxing three video tracks

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Wed Dec 5 16:53:30 CET 2012

Hi, I have a small box that records from three cameras and uses its
hardware encoder to create three raw H.264 streams that I now save
individually. I can also capture audio with it, right now I use arecord
with oggenc and I save the result on a fourth file.

What I would like to do is to mux all three tracks and audio in a single
container and I thought matroska could be a good choice. Should I use
libmatroska? Or is there a simpler approach to what I need to do here? I
underdstand there is no documentation but any example or guideline I
could follow here?

bye
as