[Matroska-devel] how to add audio streams to ebml?

alexander karmadone at narod.ru
Sun Aug 26 17:03:03 CEST 2012

Dear Matroska TEAM

Please help me to understand how to add audio streams to ebml container.

For example:

MP3 file contains sequence of MP3Header + MP3data.
As I see, it looks like each laced in block audio frame is "MP3Header + MP3data".

But how to calculate size of MP3data? MP3header do not contains this information.
And how to know the time when this data should play?

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Alex.

ps: And this 2 questions .... for each Audio Format. :)