[Matroska-devel] Tagging MKV files

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:44:54 CEST 2012

On 08/16/2012 11:07 AM, Dan Hinsley wrote:

> I had run into this before, but when I download the zip file, all it has are 4
> applications, while the description talks about a cross platform SDK.  Is
> there a DLL available that encapsulates functions for working with MKV files?

Are you referring to yamka?  Just check out the code from svn and have at it any
way you want.  There is no DLL, simply include any yamka files you need into
your codebase.  The executables in the zip file are just binaries of the example
programs.

 From the description of what you are trying to accomplish I think
yamkaAddAttachment.cpp and yamkaRemux.cpp may be relevant examples of the API
use.  yamkaRemux is an example of a time-efficient (not space efficient) 1-pass
implementation.  yamkaAddAttachment is 2-pass, an probably a lot simpler to follow.

     Pavel