[Matroska-devel] H264 Codec Private Data in header

Wilson Ko W.K.H.Ko at student.tudelft.nl
Thu Apr 26 10:19:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am from the Technical University of Delft. Currently I am working on a project which requires me to understand the MKV header of a H264 encoded file. In particular, I would like to know how this is encoded in the header file and where the packet size of the codec is specified, could you give me more information about this? It is really important for my project, so I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Wilson Ko