[Matroska-devel] return to tags

Boris Juraga boris.juraga at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:10:02 CEST 2011

sorry about the 0 values, it was a mistake in my code as it seems i
used a TV Show tags template and inserted data for a movie that was
incomplete. I fixed that to not produce xml elements without values

i am still struggling with metadata sources like imdb... and that
ORIGINAL tags i think are new? I really think the examples on the
website need more specific examples(templates even)