[Matroska-devel] question about taging the metadata source

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Sun Sep 11 16:54:15 CEST 2011

You can always create your own tags. The ISRC, ISBN, etc are official
referencing values that everyone uses.

These commercial websites may change their internal reference at some
point, rendering some tags useless. But I agree one can use them if
they want. "IMDB", "THEMOVIEDB" or "DISCOGS" should be fine.

Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman