[Matroska-devel] question about taging the metadata source

Boris Juraga boris.juraga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:03:26 CEST 2011

That is close to what i need but in order to support real life
scenarios i need a way to store multiple metadata sources

example:

<Simple>
 <Name>Metadata_PROVIDERS</Name>
 <String>__</String>
 <Simple>
  <Name>IMDB</Name>
  <String>[http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910970] OR JUST [tt0910970]</String>
 </Simple>
 <Simple>
  <Name>THEMOVIEDB</Name>
  <String>[http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/10681] OR JUST [10681]</String>
 </Simple>
</Simple>

i was hoping this would be a standard by now