[Matroska-devel] Question about tags

smeulf at gmx.fr smeulf at gmx.fr
Sun Nov 20 13:32:09 CET 2011

Hello Steve, Hello all,

Thanks for this answer, it's now all clear. I have a last (I hope) extra
question about tags.

For the following tag, does the summary for TargetTupeValue=70 is replaced
by the summary for TargetTypeValue=50 ?

I expect I can have a summary for each TargetTypeLevel, but I'm not sure if
it's valid or not. Can you confirm how it will work ?

Rgds.

<Tags>
  <Tag>
    <Targets>