[Matroska-devel] [request] load external (separated) chapter file

Heaven Hunter heaven.hunter at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 11:21:12 CEST 2011

DirectVobSub/VSFilter can take external subtitle file (.ass / .srt) to be
rendered to video. This external file is separated from the main media file.

Is it possible for Haali Media Splitter to also able to take external chapter
file (i.e. txt, xml) ?
so we can dynamicly add/edit chapter information without modify the main media file.

Sometimes there are needs for adding chapter to "unchaptered media", but somehow
we need to maintain original file. We shouldn't do any modification to the file,
and make the backup of the file isn't a choice since the size is huge.

Thanks in advance.