Boris Juraga boris.juraga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:59:33 CET 2011

I need one more question answered for testing purpose only i will be
using mkvmerge to add tags to a file and see if i can read them. Now
mkvmerge has option to add the xml file to the video,audio,sutitle
tacks or as global. I was so far using the global method, but on the
mkvmerge documentation there is a note that global tags are 99% not
what anyone needs. I would normally ask Moritz but he reply to me that
he is busy this week so i ask out here. What option shoud i use: place
the tags xml on the video track in the first tab of mkvmerge, OR place
the tags xml as global tags in the third tab of mkvmerge?