Boris Juraga boris.juraga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:11:36 CET 2011

Ok, thanks for the help so far. Now i have something to go on and
start building the C# library. I guess i will have to make one for the
EBML and one for Matroska. Besides that i will have to explore more on
the voiding so maybe i will be able to use some "empty" place after
the tags so no remux is needed. As for the ORIGINAL_MEDIA_TYPE and
CONTENT_TYPE, i first found them existing in media files using the
Microsoft Zune Software for the few .wmv files i had. Then i started
searching for similar things in Matroska. In vmw they use some
{9032-02938......} UID's for those fields and they only display the
"user-friendly" string. I think you can make something of this for the
future.