[Matroska-devel] Adding multiple output pins for each stream

Сергей Козлов kozlov.sergey.aleksandrovitch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:39:19 CET 2011

Can you add multiple output pins for each stream?
I have got file with 1 video and 2 audio streams.
We have developed video player application to work with multiple streams
with wmv files.
I am developing the same for avi files.
To continue, i need same, as i have got for wmv splitter, for avi files.
Can you make it? Or is there any existed?

First file is screenshot with my graph for wmv file. I need to do the same
for avi file.
Second file contains modified by me WMVDemux filter.