[Matroska-devel] Compiling libebml with MinGW+MSYS

abraham abraham4249 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:05:25 CET 2011

hi guys,

i'm a student doing a project in AAC codec.

we r trying to improve its efficiency using Perceptual Noise Substitution
method, we need to get some hints as well as some papers from Audio Engg
Society.

can any one guide us..
hoping 4 de best..

abraham
cochin university of science & technology,
cochin-22

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Steve Lhomme <slhomme at matroska.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM,  <szt0922 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for your reply.
> >
> > I downloaded libebml-1.0.0, and I was able to compile it without any
> > problems. I don't really know what's going on, the latest version listed
> on
> > the EBML project page is 0.6.0, then I found 1.0.0 on the Matroska
> > repository, and then, there is already a libebml2.
> >
> > For now, I'd just like to experiment with it. I'm using an XML-based
> format
> > to store various stuff in my project, but I'd like to move on to some
> kind
> > of binary format. After I become familiar with it, I'll move to libebml2.
> >
> > (By the way, are you going to publish libebml2 source tarballs later on
> the
> > Matroska repository?)
>
> Yes, when it goes 1.0.0. The libebml2 part is actually stable &
> reliable now. I just need to add some features to libmatroska2 so it
> can go 1.0.0 too.
>
> > Best regards,

> > Read Matroska-Devel on GMane:
> > http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.devel