[Matroska-devel] Compiling libebml with MinGW+MSYS

szt0922 at gmail.com szt0922 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:06:11 CET 2011

Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded libebml-1.0.0, and I was able to compile it without any
problems. I don't really know what's going on, the latest version listed on
the EBML project page is 0.6.0, then I found 1.0.0 on the Matroska
repository, and then, there is already a libebml2.

For now, I'd just like to experiment with it. I'm using an XML-based format
to store various stuff in my project, but I'd like to move on to some kind
of binary format. After I become familiar with it, I'll move to libebml2.

(By the way, are you going to publish libebml2 source tarballs later on the
Matroska repository?)

Best regards,