Santiago Jimeno sjimeno at ya.com
Thu Feb 17 11:50:16 CET 2011

Hi Mosu

I have been comparing your approach with my outline.
Your approach doesn't eliminate none of the 34 possible cases but
facilitates and simplifies a lot.
I said in the previous message that some cases consisted in that one of both
elements didn't modify and was not necessary overwriting.

Then, I have made two groups:  one with the previous simple cases  and
another with the cases of double modification.
This way I have been able to simplify it. Now, I have resolved and written
18.
Remaining 16, all them of double modification, I think your approach will be
here very effective.

Regards. Santiago