Santiago Jimeno sjimeno at ya.com
Wed Feb 16 15:17:10 CET 2011

OK. Thank you again

I didn't refer to your approach when I said I don't want to damage the file.
I find your approach very interesting, but I want to see it more slowly and
to compare it with mine.
My outline depends on the inexpert user's orders and it is based on
combinations of 2.
But one of those combinations is that one of both elements won't modify.
And therefore I don't need overwriting with void. It is one of the things
that at first sight I need to revise.

A question: Did you test the app. I put in the link?
I have added the modifications about random elements. Apply is disabled, but
I need opinions on the general and visual aspects.

Regards. Santiago