Boris Juraga boris.juraga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:36:31 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Santiago Jimeno <sjimeno at ya.com> wrote:
> I suppose that you now have seen the problem closely and you understand
> better what I am meaning from my first message .
> But you have surrendered soon.

The only way i did this is mostly becouse you and your approach to
tags in matroska. Instead of working with the others to solve the
problem you just bring more and more problems to the table, most of
which dont even relate to tags. So for now i will retire from tags so
i dont create more confusion, and when there will be better (more
optimistic) crowd i will be back.