Santiago Jimeno sjimeno at ya.com
Mon Feb 14 11:04:43 CET 2011

Steve > I already updated the page (again) to reflect more what should be
> done. After thinking more, there's no need to put the padding "inside"
> the SeekHead. Just after but at Level 1 is fine. That leaves more
> freedom to easily move stuff at Level 1.

Should I understand that the same approach will be applied to the padding of
Tags and Attachments or any other element?
I am writing the code of "Apply Changes" for editing and I would want to
have clear the things.

Then I should also understand that the padding that continues to an element
(as segment child) should be for later use of that element and to respect
it.
Is it this way the thing?. Will it be respected?
Because it can happen that if somebody needs to write Tags and he finds a
big padding in Segment, for example after SeekInfo or after Tracks, he
writes the Tags there and annul somehow the possibility to modify the
element that preceded it .

Regards. Santiago