Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Sat Feb 12 16:57:45 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Santiago Jimeno <sjimeno at ya.com> wrote:
> I think that the extreme (excessive normative or flexibility) is erroneous.
> The better thing is a balance among both things. But it seems that Steve is
> beginning to think that he maybe should in the future to put some "must"
> more than those that there is in Order Guidelines.

I already updated the page (again) to reflect more what should be
done. After thinking more, there's no need to put the padding "inside"
the SeekHead. Just after but at Level 1 is fine. That leaves more
freedom to easily move stuff at Level 1. I already changed mkclean in
SVN to do that.

Now I'm adding a link to the first Cluster. This is almost done.

--
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman