[Matroska-devel] A question on effort required for porting mkv demuxer

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Fri Feb 4 08:39:53 CET 2011

There are plenty of free libraries existing. For embedded you may not want
to use our C++ library. You could use the C versions
'libebml2/libmatroska2), otherwise Haali's parser is pretty popular and free
as well.

Steve

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Pushparaj Dominic <
pushparaj.dominic at nxp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    We are planning to have Matroska demuxer ported onto our Trimedia
> platform in the future. In this connection, I would like to know how much is
> the average effort required for porting Matroska container demuxer on any
> typical embedded platform including typically the effort for optimizing
> using compiler ( for any platform , if we have effort  that would be fine.)
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> *Pushp*
>
> Systems Architect -Software,
>
> ,
>
> Manyata Information Technology Park, Nagavara Village, Kasaba Hobli,
> Bangalore 560 045 India
> *Tel:* +91-80-40247133      *Cell:* +91-9845598733

> Read Matroska-Devel on GMane:

Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman