[Matroska-devel] A question on effort required for porting mkv demuxer

Pushparaj Dominic pushparaj.dominic at nxp.com
Thu Feb 3 10:09:48 CET 2011

Hi,
   We are planning to have Matroska demuxer ported onto our Trimedia platform in the future. In this connection, I would like to know how much is the average effort required for porting Matroska container demuxer on any typical embedded platform including typically the effort for optimizing using compiler ( for any platform , if we have effort  that would be fine.)

Thanks & Regards,
Pushp
Systems Architect -Software,
[cid:image001.png at 01CBC3B0.3551BA00],
Manyata Information Technology Park, Nagavara Village, Kasaba Hobli,
Bangalore 560 045 India
Tel: +91-80-40247133      Cell: +91-9845598733