[Matroska-devel] AAC in .TS files bug

jack misc03 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 14:50:43 CET 2011

jack <misc03 <at> blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

> Using MPC for playback I cant get any files with AAC in to work
> If I remove Haali and install LAVI filters the same files play (but with
video
> problems) No other changes were required.

Sorry to put this here but I cant find a status page or anything.

Can anyone say whether the issue I raised is being looked at or
if/when it would be likely to be resolved?

As almost all the files I use now have this form of AAC I need to
decide whether I can keep Haali (I'd like to - it is otherwise the best
splitter I've seen) or if I must use an alternative.

Also I noticed a red tick against the original message - presumably this means
something - is there a key for such marks somewhere?

thanks
jack